Need an all-analog optical tremolo that's very warm and simple but versatile at the same time?
The Pedal Projects Undertow features a simple analog circuit that gives you two tremolo waveforms via a toggle switch.
Triangle wave is a softer wave but the square wave is harder and can produce a choppy tremolo effect if desired.
Three knobs control rate (speed), depth and volume. A common problem with tremolo pedals is that there's a perceived volume drop.
With the Undertow, you can even boost, A LOT!
Inside the enclosure is a trimmer to set the brightness of the LED, which flashes with the rate of the tremolo.
- All-analog optical tremolo
- Warm tone with vintage flavour
- True bypass switching
- Top mounted power jack
- 9 to 18V DC negative centre power
- High quality 22AWG stranded wiring
- No battery support
- (2015-04-07) Pedal Projects Undertow Optical Tremolo by JustNickMusic
- (2015-04-07) Here's a great quick sample of the Undertow tremolo! by Pedal Projects
- (2015-05-13) Pedal Projects Undertow Tremolo by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-06-01) Pedal Projects Undertow Tremolo by Pedal Projects
- (2015-07-13) Pedal Projects UNDERTOW optical tremolo demo with RS Guitarworks Tele by Gearmanndude