This is the new and redesigned Marbleverb that features many changes and improvements over previous versions.
Based around the BTDR-2 reverb module, it offers much smoother decay than before. You can get anything from short, bright springy reverb to long, dark and ambient reverb.
Instead of a normal dry/wet mix knob, we've separated the dry and wet controls for versatility. The dry signal is at unity gain when the knob is maxed out, so there's no boosting available.
If you want 100% wet signal, just turn down the dry signal and set the wet to whatever setting you like. It's perfect for the FX-loop of an amp or for those who like to experiment.
We have added buffered soft touch switching so when you switch the pedal off, the reverb will continue, which is the only normal way to do it, right? Just keep in mind that if you're making the reverb oscillate, it will bleed through when the pedal is bypassed.
Another thing to note is that if you turn down the dry signal, that will bypass when you bypass the pedal. You don't need to worry about lowering the buffered bypass signal.
There have been improvements to the FX-Insert. Firstly we moved the jacks to the top corners so that there's plenty of space for any type of cables.
The insert is buffered and placed pre-reverb, which is the ideal middle-ground for most effects. That means you apply the effect to a dry signal that feeds the reverb (without affecting the original dry signal).
Try putting a distortion or a fuzz in there, it'll be interesting!
Another feature added to the insert is that you can use either the "snd" or "rtn" connection with an expression pedal to control the wet level. The position of the wet knob is the maximum reverb setting you'll get from the expression pedal. You can use any expression pedal safely.Features:
- Redesigned circuit
- Buffered soft touch bypass with tails
- Versatile reverb tones
- Separated "wet" and "dry" controls
- 100% wet capability
- Highly improved FX-Insert
- Expression pedal support
- Top mounted power jack
- 9V negative center DC only
- No battery support
- (2013-03-20) #096 - Marbleverb by Pedal Projects
- (2013-04-11) #117 - Marbleverb by Pedal Projects
- (2013-04-26) #127 - Marbleverb by Pedal Projects
- (2013-07-31) Pedal Projects - New Marbleverb by Pedal Projects
- (2013-08-17) Pedal Projects Reverb- Marbleverb by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2013-09-17) White Klon & Marbleverb combo with gold artwork by Pedal Projects
- (2013-09-17) Pedal Projects Marbleverb & Mr. Black Supermoon by Pedal Projects
- (2013-10-25) And this is a reminder of what the Marbleverb sounds like. This song sounds WAY better in the correct tuning, which is a bit lower. #guitar #guitars #guitaramp #guitaramps #guitarpedal #guitarpedals #guitareffect #guitareffects #gfx #gear #gearporn #gea by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-04) Marbleverb with click less true bypass switching by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-13) Tweaked Marbleverb with tails and dwell by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-13) Delay + Marbleverb by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-13) Here's the (improved?) three knob Marbleverb with tails and II can hear it in actin here. All knobs are at noon. This one's for @fleurdelisguitars by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-13) Another example of the three knob Marbleverb with the tone knob all the way down for a more ambient reverb. Tun the tone knob up and you've got something that resembles spring reverb! by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-14) So here's what the delay + Marbleverb sound like together. Full video at YouTube.com/geirisk8 by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-14) Marbleverb vs. Marbleverb v.2 by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-14) Marbleverb V.1 vs V.2 V.1 is maxed out V.2 isn't even dialed in half way and they're about the same. Full video at YouTube.com/geirisk8 by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-14) Marbleverb V.2 maxed out. Full video at YouTube.com.geirisk8 by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-27) Delay v.2 + Marbleverb v.2 by Pedal Projects
- (2013-12-19) Marbleverb V.2 (final) + Delay w. sweepable lo-pass filter) by Pedal Projects
- (2013-12-19) After some slight tweaking, this is how the Marbleverb V.2 will sound, plus there's a delay there. by Pedal Projects
- (2014-01-09) Quick clip of the insert of the Marbleverb V.2 where you can insert any pedal and have it affect the reverb only. Here's a tremolo! by Pedal Projects
- (2014-01-21) I have this a Marbleverb V.2 without FX insert up for grabs. It's a white enclosure with black artwork but the edges of the art has gold (it was an experiment that went quite alright!). It's got the fancy PCB inside so it's tough and reliable! Original by Pedal Projects
- (2014-01-31) PedalProjects MARBLEVERB reverb pedal demo with Kingbee Strat & Plexi Kit Mojo Amp by Gearmanndude
- (2014-04-14) Here's a demo of the FX-Insert feature on the Marbleverb where you'll be able to plug any effect in and only have it affect the reverb. Here's a tremolo and I like it a lot! by Pedal Projects
- (2014-04-17) I felt like reposting this video from @danielicus (guitarist of @nobraggingrights) toying with his Marbleverb V.2 and the FX-Insert. He's literally the first person to have the feature! by Pedal Projects
- (2014-06-03) Marbleverb V.2 FX-Insert by Pedal Projects
- (2014-06-03) Marbleverb V.2 by Pedal Projects
- (2014-07-16) Marbleverb Reverb - Pedal Projects (Iceland) by JustNickMusic
- (2014-09-29) Pedal Projects Marbleverb V2 by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2015-05-19) What's this? Oh just the Marbleverb.. www.pedalprojects.com by Pedal Projects
- (2015-05-19) With Marbleverb you don't have to worry about the reverb signal cutting off when you bypass the effect. It's buffered so it also keeps your signal strong! www.pedalprojects.com by Pedal Projects
- (2016-03-29) Pedal Projects Marbleverb (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-05-30) Here's a combo I discovered recently. Using the Glacial Chorus in vibrato mode and a Marbleverb together can yield some very nice tones. In this case the Glacial is giving subtle pitch fluctuations, and since it's analog, it's got a subtle but nice high e by Pedal Projects
- (2016-05-30) Here's another clip where I'm using the Glacial Chorus in Vibrato mode for a subtle tape feel. Marbleverb is added for extra depth in the overall tone. Available at www.pedalprojects.com by Pedal Projects
- (2016-06-02) Pedal Projects Marbleverb, all the tones! by Pedal Projects