You must've heard of the legendary Fuzz Face, right? It's one of the most popular fuzzes ever made and many highly regarded players use it.
"Litli" is Icelandic for "little", so it's a Little Fuzz. It's inspired by the classic Fuzz Face, but uses different transistors, that are called ME4003 and deliver a meatier and fatter tone. It uses standard negative center power so it can be used with most pedals out there today.
The upper knob sets the volume and the lower knob dials in the amount of fuzz.
This type of circuit is known for handling volume changes quite well. We recommend that you try rolling off the volume knob to soften the tone and get a smoother drive.
- True Bypass switching
- ME4003 NPN Transistors
- Neutrik Jacks
- High quality 22AWG stranded wiring
- 9V DC negative center
- (2013-05-22) Pedal Projects - Litli Fuzz by Pedal Projects
- (2013-08-05) Pedal Projects LITLI FUZZ guitar pedal demo with RS Guitarworks Tele by Gearmanndude
- (2013-11-04) Black Litli Fuzz by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-04) Blue Marbly Litli Fuzz by Pedal Projects
- (2013-11-04) Green Marbly Litli Fuzz by Pedal Projects
- (2014-03-07) Here's an example of what the Litli Fuzz sounds like for those who don't know! by Pedal Projects
- (2014-04-15) Here's a little reminder what the Litli Fuzz sounds like. Played with my @alpherinstruments Evertune guitars into my 1984 JCM800 50w 2x12" combo. by Pedal Projects
- (2014-06-09) Litli Fuzz, Owly Boost, Buffer - Pedal Projects (Iceland) by JustNickMusic