The Glacial Chorus is a fully analog chorus with a clean and simple layout. The pedal features a bucket brigade chip and a simple but very usable and lush sounding circuit.
It'll give you light and fast to deep and slow chorus or anything in between. With two knobs you can easily dial in the setting you like.
In addition, there's an added switch to cut out the dry signal, giving you only the modulated signal, which is a pitch vibrato.For more versatility, there's another switch to choose from two different chorus modes which offer different chorus characteristics.
- Fully analog
- Bucket brigade chip
- Chorus / Vibrato switch
- Top mounted power jack
- 9V DC negative centre power
- No battery support
- (2016-02-23) NAMM '16 - Pedal Projects Glacial Chorus Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2016-05-30) Pedal Projects Glacial Chorus, all the tones! by Pedal Projects
- (2016-05-30) Here's a combo I discovered recently. Using the Glacial Chorus in vibrato mode and a Marbleverb together can yield some very nice tones. In this case the Glacial is giving subtle pitch fluctuations, and since it's analog, it's got a subtle but nice high e by Pedal Projects
- (2016-05-30) The Glacial Chorus is an all-analog chorus. I think it sounds good! This combo is available at www.pedalprojects.com - and yes that means the Glacial is available right now ? by Pedal Projects
- (2016-05-30) Here's another clip where I'm using the Glacial Chorus in Vibrato mode for a subtle tape feel. Marbleverb is added for extra depth in the overall tone. Available at www.pedalprojects.com by Pedal Projects