Pedal Monsters Klone
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the PedalMonsters klone is the pedal that put us on the map. It's still our most requested pedal and for good reason. It works well with just about any amp/guitar and sounds great no matter what setting. Essentially the klon is a overdrive/boost pedal that can do just about anything.
Need a little more bite to your amp? Done.
Want more gain? Done.
Need a clean boost? Done.
Want to ride a magical pony? Done.
Get all of the Klonlike goodness, without any of the ridiculous pricing!
- (2012-05-04) PedalMonsters Klon Klone (Pedal Monsters)
- (2013-03-11) Klon Centaur Vs Pedalmonsters Klone parte 1 (arielpozzo)
- (2013-03-11) Klon Centaur Vs Pedalmonsters Klone parte 2 (arielpozzo)
- (2013-03-15) Klone Demo (Pedal Monsters)
- (2013-06-12) Pedal Monster Klon Clone vs Gold Klon (Roger Fortner)
- (2014-05-25) Klon KTR vs Pedalmonsters Klone pedal demo with Kingbee Tele & Mojotone Plexi (Gearmanndude)
- Build Your Own Clone Silver Pony
- Klon Centaur
- ARC Effects Klone
- ARC Effects Klone V2
- Art of 59 Sagittarius
- Big Knob Pedals Clon Minotaur
- Boo Instruments KC
- Clone Bro Taurus
- EFX Custom Effects Kloned Centaur
- Fredric Effects Golden Eagle
- Fredric Effects Zombie Klon
- Gimp FX Bull
- Improvizorca DG-2
- Improvizorca DGV-1
- Improvizorca DGV-2
- JHS Pedals Klon Clone
- Master Effects Happy Trails Overdrive
- Monsterpiece Fuzz STUD Overdrive
- Mowery Electronics Purity Drive
- Piedmont Custom Electronics (PCE-FX) Aluminum Falcon
- Piedmont Custom Electronics (PCE-FX) Aluminum Falcon II
- Rimrock Effects Mythical Overdrive
- RR Amplifiers Fat Drive
- SoulSonicFX Illuminated Overdrive
- Soundwave Design Horseman
- Stigtronics Tone Vitamin
- Velvet Pedals Minotaur
- Yellowcake Black Box