- Adjusts the point where the frequency is cut-off by the low-cut filter. Turning clockwise raises the frequency's cut-off point (600Hz-7kHz).
- Balance (Direct-Filter)
- Mixes the direct sound and the low-cut sound. Turning clockwise from zero increases the ratio of low-cut sound to the direct sound. Turning counterclockwise from zero increases the ratio of the direct sound to the low-cut sound.
- Boosts the levels around the cut-off point of the low-cut filter. Turning clockwise increases the amount of boost.
- Boosts the frequency of the six points of the high frequency range. Turning clockwise raises the peak level.
Pearl's Thriller, TH-20, is a new and exciting effect which creates a clear and brillant sound by using a low-cut filter and a multi-peak circuit to boost the peaks of the six most effective and audible points of the high frequency range.
- Input Impedance
- Output Impedance
- Max. Input Level
- Effect off +4dB, effect on 0dB @ 0dB = 775mV (Hereinafter the standard shall be the same) at 440Hz
- Max. Output Level
- Effect off +4dB, effect on -3dB (Frequency 600, Color 0, Balance 0, Multipeak 0)
- Input Switching Noise
- Less than -96dB @ IHF -A curve, input short
- Frequency Characteristics
- Effect off 20Hz ~200 KHz +/- 03dB
- Power Consumption
- DC9V, 5.5mA
- 2-1/4"(H) x 3-1/4"(W) x 5-3/8"(D) or 55mm (H) x 81mm (W) x 137mm (D)
- 1lb. 2oz. or 525g (including the battery)