The Oniric is a Modulated Delay with the capacity to generate deep echo landscapes far from conventional, with a lo-fi touch that expands your possibilities. With the capacity of generating choral delays, vibratos, or even create radical tonal shifts that make this effect out of this world.
Inspired by modular synthesis, the low frequency oscillators (LFOs) used to modulate the effect, are not only comprised by triangle/trapezoid/square shpes, but it also adds another LFO bank capable of producing Pseudo-Random functions; what does this mean? Having asynchronous rhythms on the modulation or thought in another way, it can add a natural quality to the sound. The pseudo-random% mini knob, controls the percentage of â€œrandomnessâ€ to the wave.
Due to this, we thought of giving the LFO its own life, with the CV Out jack, youâ€™ll be able to connect it to other devices and control them simultaneously, synths and pedals with CV jacks. And lastly an FX Loop jack to introduce your pedal of choice to the delayâ€™s repetitions, a world of sonic possibilities at your feet.
- CV Out Jack 1/8â€
- FX Loop Jack (TRS cable included to simplify connections)
- 9V DC, negative center.
- Current Draw: 100mA
- (2015-07-07) PARADOX - Oniric Preview by Paradox Effects
- (2015-09-28) Paradox Effects Oniric PseudoAleatory Delay Modulation by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-12-10) El Oniric no es sólo un delay, es una infinidad de texturas sonoras condensadas en un pedal, un delay con retrasos corales, timbres a manera de sintetizador, ecos burbujeantes, sonidos fuera de este planeta! Gracias Producciones De Este Lado por ser part by Paradox Effects
- (2015-12-11) PARADOX Oniric by Paradox Effects
- (2016-06-04) ¿Que setting del ONIRIC te gusta más? El 1, 2 o 3. ¡Danos tu opinión! by Paradox Effects
- (2017-09-02) Paradox Effects | Oniric Demo by Paradox Effects
- (2017-09-12) Paradox Effects | Oniric CV Out Demo by Paradox Effects