The Palmer Pocket Amp is the perfect companion for guitar players. With headphone and XLR outputs you can practice quietly at home, or connect the Pocket Amp to a PA sytem for band rehearsals and forget about lugging that heavy amp and cab around. The stereo Aux Input lets you connect CD and MP3 players to play along to your favorite songs and work out tricky parts.
Providing a wide array of clean and dirty amp sounds and faithful loudspeaker simulation the Pocket Amp sounds just like the real thing. It features switchable amp selection, Clean, Crunch, and Heavy modes, loudspeaker/mic position simulations, and there are controls for Drive, Level, Treble und Bass to fine tune your sound. All this is packed into a rugged die-cast aluminium housing. The Pocket Amp operates on battery and mains (a 9V DC adapter is available from Palmer).
- INPUT: 1/4" (6.3mm) TS
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Line In: 1/8" TRS (stereo) unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10K Ohms
- OUTPUT: 1/4" (6.3mm) TS
- Output impedance: 510 Ohms
- D.I. OUT: XLR, balanced
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Headphones: 1/8" TRS (stereo)
- Output impedance: 5.1 Ohms
- Power supply: 9V DC, >50 mA, regulated
- Power connector: 5.0 x 2.1 mm barrel style connector, center negative (-)
- Battery: 9V type 6LR61
- Current draw: 30 mA