The Palmer Kaputt actually creates an octave effect. Actually...
Several additional features work to produce cool, interesting and even "distorted" sounds — especially appealing for intros, outros etc. In certain settings, the octave effect develops a certain life of its own — just a little more drag from the HIGH controller, mix in a few overtones and there you have your distorted sound!
- Input Impedance: 1 MO
- Output Impedance: 1 KO
- Residual Noise: -85 dB, all controls at center position
- Controls: HIGH, BLEND, LOW, MODE
- Indicator: LED
- Connectors: IN, OUT, DC adaptor jack
- Power Supply: 9V DC adaptor (not included)
- Current Draw: 15 mA (9 V DC)
- Dimensions: 120 (W) x 95 (D) x 56 (H) mm