The differences between the first batch and the second batch are:
- The knob that controls the volume of the compressed signal is now labeled "Comp Vol" instead of "Level".
- The knob that controls the volume of the clean signal is now labeled "Direct" instead of "Blend".
- Both of those knobs have a different taper and range so that they will have closer to a 50/50 blend when both knobs are at 12:00.
- No more foam pad glued to the bottom. You get normal rubber bumper feet instead.
- The second batch will not be signed/numbered inside.
No forum threads about this effect yet.