- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
The Destination Phase stereo phase shifter is constructed of all analog circuitry. Features include True, panning, stereo phase shifting, distortion free peaks, wide range of Speed control, and non tone altering Depth control.
- All analog circuitry.
- True, panning, stereo phase shifting.
- No distortion on peaks.
- Wide range of Speed control.
- Non tone altering Depth control.
- Cool Regeneration control.
- Non-Tone-Sucking Bypass.
- RoHS compliant.
- (2010-07-07) Option 5 Destination Phase Phaser Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-03-29) Option5 Destination Phase Effects Pedal by Option 5
- (2012-08-15) Option 5 Effects DESTINATION PHASE guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2013-04-09) Option 5 - Destination Phase - Demo - THE SKINNY - Guitar Pedal Expo 2013 by SkinnyMusicTV