Our new tremoloeffect is now ready to become a friend of many musicians around the world.
This effect can offer a lot more than most other tremolo effects. A little list to show what this unit does:
- MIDI sync input
- Stereo Output; switch for ping-pong tremolo
- Tap tempo
- 2 custom modulation waveforms that can be loaded into it
- 4 standard waveforms; sinus, square, sawtooth and triangle
- Software for editing custom waveforms and max/min freq.
- 3 way switch for ratio ex. 2:1, 1:1, 1:2, 3:4, 4:3, 5:4, 4:5, ++ Selectable in SW
- Possibilites to connect an expression pedal for controlling depth or freq.
- Tap out
- Analog modulation with optocoupler
- LED indicating the volume
- True bypass
- Standard 9V power supply(negative center)
As you can see there is a MIDI input on this box. It's used for two things; controlling the frequency and to download custom waveforms into the box. You can make your own modulation forms that can last up to 4 bars. It is possible to download two custom waveforms; A and B. This is a great thing to play with and is very useful for the keyboardist too.. You can i.e. make a 5/4 beat or a 7/8 beat in sync! If the effect is connected to MIDI sync, you can move to the start of the custom sequence by stepping on the Tap switch.
The brain is a microcontroller that generates the waveforms and handles MIDI. But the modulation itself is analog. This gives you an analog effect with digital help.
- (2008-08-26) SvingeSvein - www.onkartgromt.com by OnkartGromt
- (2008-08-27) SvingeSvein og Omnichord! by OnkartGromt
- (2008-08-27) SvingeSvein og Omnichord sync by OnkartGromt
- (2008-12-07) SvingeSvein and guitar by OnkartGromt
- (2009-10-14) Her er ein snikkikk på det nye designet på boksane by OnkartGromt