This pedal distorts the guitar signal in a harmonic way. It is very versatile and has a wide spectrum of sounds.
- The left swich is a filter for the midrange.
- "Fuzz" is flat range
- "Fizz" is a notch filter around 2500Hz
- "Bottom" controls the amount of bass from the guitar.
- "Top" is the treble control.
- "Muscles" is the gain and amount of distortion, and finally; "Juice" is the volume.
- The right swich changes between different colours of the sound.
- "Germanium" gives a brown and fat sound.
- "Booster" acts as a booster up to a certain level(much higer than the others) before it starts clipping.
- "Silicium" has a sharper tone and more treble.
Uses 9V battery or standard Boss DC adapter.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...