- Gives to you possibility of controlling how sensible the TW-1 will response to your picking style. This knob is also useful to find an accurate set when you use different guitars with diferent pickup styles.
- Controls the speed of TW1. It will response to your picking style. Set to maximum, TW-1 is sensible even for faster technics. Set to minimum, it will response less rhythmic and more melodious as you move the wah wah pedal slowly while you play it.
- Gives you control of depth of wah effect.
- Pitch (Normal/Inverse)
- This switch allows you to change the pedal pitch form NOR(Normal) to INV(Inverse).
- NOR: Starts pitch on High tone (When you pick the string) going to LOW tones ( While string tunes).
- INV : Starts pitch on LOW tone (When you pick the string) going to HIGH tone (While string tunes).
The Touch Wah Vintage is a pick controlled wah. That means that instead of you pushing the pedal up and down, it changes the wah sound for you.
You must play, and the TW-1 interacts with your picking style!
The internal circuitry was developed by using a custom coil inductor in the internal filter section, giving you the most "desirable" tones of the acclaimed wah-wah pedals.
- Power Supply
- DC 9V Alkaline or AC adaptor (Onerr model PA 21 or PA 23)
- Current Draw
- 30 mA
- Input impedance
- > 470 Kohm
- Frequency response
- 40 Hz to 10 KHZ
- Frequency sweep
- 740 HZ to 2200 HZ
- 130mm(D) x 74mm(W) x 61mm(H)
- 630 Grams