- Octave 1
- controls the volume of the signal 1 octave below the input signal
- Octave 2
- controls the volume of the signal 2 octaves below the input signal
- Direct Level
- controls the volume of the direct signal
The Nickel Octave OC-1 can reproduce three separate tones at your choice being:
- The original tone
- A second tone one octave below the original.
- A third tone two octaves below the original
Playing along with your instrument, you can get sounds three octaves thick, and each section has a separate volume control knob!
The OC-1 Onerr features natural, clear octave sounds with stable pitch even for staccato picking sounds.
The OC-1 is not intended to be used while playing chords, but outstanding for solos.
- Power Supply
- DC 9V Alkaline or AC adaptor (Onerr model PA 21 or PA 23)
- Current Draw
- 15 mA
- 130mm(D) x 74mm(W) x 61mm(H)
- Frequency response
- 20 Hz to 10 KHz
- Frequency Octave 1
- 20 Hz to 120 Hz
- Frequency Octave 2
- 20 Hz to 360 Hz
- 680 Grams