One Control (Google-translated from Japanese)
In 2014, One Control confidently released the original overdrive, "Strawberry Red Over Drive" (SROD).
This red and small overdrive has already been called a staple in many legends, overdrives where famous machines are lined with, and it has become a presence that is aligned with many legends.
Developed with the aim of overdriving every guitarist of every genre, the SROD which was born has exceeded the genre and age indeed, and has gained high support from guitarists all over the world.
One Control Cranberry OverDrive is an overdrive that tuned SROD to match the low gain drive tone that pushes the amplifier or boosts lightly. It is a limited production model.
The common characteristic of SROD's high-quality amplifier leads to low-gain signal like intermediate tone and distortion, to a superb tone that is three-dimensional but coherent.
Cranberry OverDrive is a pedal made to further pursue low gain tone.
- It is a pedal that stimulates the core part of the guitar sound
- Whatever guitar you connect to the amp, always output the sound you want guitarist
- Maximize the characteristics of other equipment such as guitar, amp, effector
- Pick up expressions that players did at hand without leaving
- On that, fine tone adjustment is possible
While inheriting these features of SROD as it is, we restricted the gain range to low gain and further balanced the overall operability.
For example, although Cranberry OverDrive and SROD can achieve the same level boost, Cranberry OverDrive is specialized for boost from clean to light distortion, so clear sound and loud boost is possible than SROD if it actually sounds .
As well as using Cranberry OverDrive as the main distortion, it is also perfect as a pedal to push the amp in combination with a high gain amplifier etc.
While applying moderate compression, loud and clear, super high-resolution amplifier boost is essential when making a lead tone with a high gain amplifier. Cranberry OverDrive's moderate compression, high operability and fast response will serve as a superb lead booster in any genre, from blues and fusion to heavy rock, metal and djent.
Of course, Low Cut trim pot that can be set according to various amp, speaker, pickup combination that was popular also with original SROD is alive. You can freely adjust the sound balance by combining with the Treble control.
It is Cranberry OverDrive, exploring a new approach as an overdrive pedal that can be used in any genre while sublimating to a different style from the standard overdrive SROD.
- Popular Strawberry Red Over Drive specialized for low gain
- Sound with tone of high quality always as a core
- High-response sound of masterpieces
- Low Cut trim pot is installed
- High-quality mini size case with aluminum scraping
- Built-in battery is also possible
- True Bypass Switching
- Input Impedance: 330K
- Output impedance: 25K
- Drive voltage: 9 V
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- S / N ratio: -86 dB
- Size: 39 W x 100 D x 31 H mm (not including projections)
- 47 W x 100 D x 48 H mm (including projections)
- Weight: Approximately 160 g (200 g when inserting batteries)
- Batteries are not included.
Cranberry OverDrive (CBOD) is my favorite "low gain version". Low gain sound shows the essence of pedal. CBOD can be placed anywhere on the pedalboard. If you want to boost EQ or amp, try CBOD.
â”€â”€â”€ Bjorn Juhl
- (2016-12-26) One Control | Cranberry OverDrive [Designed by BJF] by Jake Cloudchair
- (2017-02-19) One Control - Cranberry / Strawberry Red / Lingonberry OD's - HIGH DRIVE 12 volts by Shredus Studios
- (2017-02-19) One Control - Cranberry / Strawberry Red / Lingonberry OD's - LOW DRIVE 12 volts by Shredus Studios
- (2017-03-09) One Control - Cranberry Overdrive Demo by David Henriksson