One Control (Google-translated from Japanese)
Deeply clear blue. Looking into the quietness that praises Shimizu, complicated fluctuations intertwine and the whole is swinging.
A completely new modulation effect inspired by it.
That is the One Control Dimension Blue Monger.
Dimension Blue Monger is a unique modulation effect with a clear spatial extent like chorus and flanger effect.
Can you make music like chorus and flanger more musically? It sounds like a small transparent whirlpool, while standing close to the sound of instruments, not sounds that were too much effect. A new sound that is between the chorus and the flanger, neither the chorus nor the flanger.
BJF who designed Dimension Blue Monger used the expression "Watery". Everywhere deeply, a number of modulation intertwine with each other in a complicated manner and pass through space. If you hear that sound well, you can see that it is a combination of dark fluctuations, but the whole tone is always covered with dignified tranquility, making it feel transparent anywhere.
Dimension Blue Monger has three control knobs different from general modulation effect. Especially, Complexity controls the whole modulation with one knob. The modulation speed and the depth of hooking can be changed at the same time, and it is possible to adjust from simple shaking to complicated fluctuation.
Furthermore, the brightness of the sound of the entire effect can be finely adjusted with the color control knob. Although it does not change the sound greatly, you can change the atmosphere of the sound by adjusting it according to the amp or guitar tone.
Finally, adjust the shading of the entire effect with the Mix knob. It is possible to control the balance of the effect as a whole, from a light blue color which can hardly be seen to blue which is drawn into the deep part.
A tone with a sense of transparency and rich reverberation accompanied by something fantastic and unbelievable sounding. Depending on the setting, it also covers tones like classic vibe effects.
Even if it is used together with the distortion effect, there is no such thing that the sound becomes muddy and can not be used. Combined with various effects, you can explore completely new sounds of yourself. That is One Control Dimension Blue Monger.
- A completely new modulation between chorus and flanger
- Complex fluctuations intermingle, clear and spreading sound
- Complexity knob to control effect complexity
- Color knob that can adjust the overall brightness of the tone
- Mix knob to adjust dry / wet balance
- Can also be used in combination with other pedals, guitars, amplifiers, etc.
- High-quality mini size case with aluminum scraping
- Built-in battery is also possible
- True Bypass Switching
- Input impedance: 280 K
- Output impedance: 2K
- Drive voltage: 9 V
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- S / N ratio: -90 dB (Rhythm) - 74 dB (Lead)
- Size: 39 W x 100 D x 31 H mm (not including projections)
- 47 W x 100 D x 48 H mm (including projections)
- Weight: Approximately 160 g (200 g when inserting batteries)
- Batteries are not included.
Dimension Blue Monger (DBM) is a modulation effect set to a delay time close to that of a flanger, but that sound is a completely new sound that deviates from the existing effect category. You can make a musical and beautiful tone and use it like a 7 voice chorus. Combine with various instruments and enjoy the new sound.
- Bjorn Juhl
- (2016-11-18) One Control Dimension Blue Monger by Mike Hermans
- (2016-11-19) One Control | Dimension Blue Monger [Designed by BJF] demo by Jake Cloudchair by Jake Cloudchair
- (2017-01-17) OneControl: Dimension Blue Monger by Burgerman666
- (2017-02-01) One Control - Dimension Blue Monger (Pickup Combinations) by Shredus Studios
- (2017-11-16) Bobby DeVito demos One Control Dimensional Blue Monger Chorus Pedal by Bobby DeVito