While using the DC Input the two DC outs can be used. While pedals are connected to Loop 1 or Loop 2 they can be simultaneously powered and bypassed by using the Black Loop's true by-pass capabilities.
Players can connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains. The Black Loop is a great solution for bypassing vintage effect while not in use. The Black Loop has several uses depending on how you connect it. Please check out the IN USE section to see the various ways the BLACK LOOP can be used
- (2012-05-22) One Control Black Loop Two Channel Effect Loop Switcher by One Control
- (2012-11-05) One Control Black Loop - More uses with two amplifiers by One Control
- (2012-11-05) One Control Multi-Amp and Multi Pedal Set-Up by One Control
- (2012-12-09) Black Loop Demo Riccardo Bertuzzi - ONE CONTROL by One Control
- (2018-01-31) Choosing Your Dual Loop Switcher: Tri Loop, Black Loop, White Loop || One Control Wednesday by JayLeonardJuatco