It's a title/name ending in a preposition, it's also a state you can put your pedals in (Dude! what's that sound?! Man, I'm making this fuzz BLOWING UP).
How do you make stuff BLOWING UP?
You get one of these of course!
- 40db-80db of boost (depending on input level) most of it is clean (depending on input level).
- easy to use: one knob
- true bypass
- standard boss +9v power connector
- lifetime warranty like all Ohnoho pedals
- back plate has a disclaimer on it! “YOU MIGHT BLOW SOMETHING UP!” kinda nerd, kinda tough guy if you ask me.
- bullet points are fun
- (2010-03-10) Ohnoho's BLOWING UP The loudest boost evar! by Ohnoho
- (2012-10-18) Vintage Japanese Guitar Demo w/ Roland Blues Cube Amp + Ohnoho's Blowing Up by Ohnoho
- (2013-04-11) Ohnoho's Blowing Up - The Super Boost - A guitar pedal you can't handle by Ohnoho