The PG-1 delivers anything you want; when you are ready to rock out, wherever, whenever. Just bring your guitar and headphones, the PG-1 provides a metronome, tuner, and real guitar amp and effects modeling.
- Analog Preamp
- Three killer amps sound CLEAN, BLUES and ROCK.
- Three variable speed modulation effects including Chorus, Flanger and Tremolo.
- More than 400ms delay effect and reverb.
- AIR effect simulates the real guitar amp sound picked up by a microphone.
- Three tuning modes (Chromatic, Guitar, Bass)
- Flat Tuning up to 2 semi-tones.
- Built-in metronome with selectable rhythmic patterns.
- AUX IN gets you jamming along with your favorite music (mp3 player, etc.)
- A large backlit LCD screen.
- Two AA batteries provide more than 8 hours continuous play time
Guitar Effects Amp Simulator
- Use the Amplifier slide switch to select Clean, Blues or Rock.
- Use the GAIN control to adjust amount of distortion.
- Use the LEVEL control to adjust volume of the guitar sound
- Use the Effects slide switch to select Chorus, Flanger or tremolo.
- Use the MOD control to adjust the amount of effect.
- Use the Ambience slide switch to select Echo, Delay or Reverb.
- Use the Tweak knob to adjust the amount of effect.
- Switch on/off the AIR function. (AIR effect simulates the real sound of a close-mic’d guitar amp)