MG-200 Guitar Modeling Processor
MG-200 is the floor guitar processor with the new generation of 32-bit DSP high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology. MG-200 is based on the popular NUX MG-100 and it has its own unique features! Players who just want a convenient compact multi-effects pedal with good tone will immediately like the new designed CTRL pedal that can switch effects on/off, boost volume for solo, and set tempo for modulation and delay! The extensional pedal jack allows you to plug in an expression pedal or group switching pedal for more control! You can even put the MG-200 on your pedal board to be in the chain with your favorite pedals!
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on soundadds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuous used for 8 hours.