nuX MFX-10 Guitar Modeling Processor
- A total of 55 models; up to nice can be used simultaneously
- 19 classic amp and pedal model with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sounds
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expressions pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real time
- Big backlit 160*128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display etc.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allow you to use up to 144 presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high Performance 24Bit 48kHz AD/DA convertors.
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals.
- Editing parameters is made easy via 4 knobs with an analog feel.
What is TS/AC?
The full name is True Simulation of Analog Circuits. This technology was developed to accurately emulate the way an all tube amplifier interacts with a loudspeaker. Generally speaking, musicians are not happy about the simulation sounds coming out of even a professional analog simulator. The reason is that real analog equipment has greater dynamic range. That’s what is often called “feel”.
TS/AC technology is mainly used in the simulation of nonlinear circuit algorithms. All NU-X effects pedals and amps use this technology.
- Effects types: 55
- Effect modules: Max. 8 simultaneous modules
- Preset memory:
- User setting: 4Preset (A-D) x9(1-9) groups = 36
- Factory setting : 4 Preset(A-D) x9(1-9) groups = 36
- Total 72 presets (up to 144 presets with AMP A/B switch)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D/A converter: 24bit
- Signal processing: 32bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20000Hz±1dB
- THD+N :< 0.01%
- Display: 160x 128 TFT LCD
- INPUT: -20dBV@1MU
- OUTPUT: -10dBV (Output load impedance of 10k or more)
- AUX IN: -10dBV @ 10k or more
- PHONES: 20mW+20mW(into 32 –ohm load)
- POWER requirements: 9V DC, 500mA(pin negative)
- Dimension: 330(L) ×202(W) ×72(H)mm
- Weight: 2.65kg
- Accessory: Owner’s Manual, Power Adaptor
- (2011-01-30) Nux MFX-10 Guitar Multieffekt Pedalboard fra DanGuitar.dk (DG - DanGuitar)
- (2011-11-10) NUX?????MFX-10! ??????! (nuX)
- (2011-11-11) ???????NUX MFX-10 (nuX)
- (2011-11-22) NUX MFX-10??DEMO?? (nuX)
- (2011-11-24) NuX MFX-10 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (nuX)
- (2012-07-25) Nux MFX-10 Guitar Multieffekt Pedalboard fra DanGuitar.dk (DG - DanGuitar)
No reviews at myFXDB yet