Cherub Technology nu-X pedals
The CD2 is the ultimate digital multi-effects pedal that's comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors. Packed with 24-bit/44.1 kHz ultra high-resolution stereo effects, and there are three additional parameter controls to adjust delay time, repeat, speed, depth and mix.
- Very easy to use, three direct editing knobs for all function adjusting.
- A total of 4 effects are available, including Chorus, Delay, Chorus+Delay and Mod Delay.
- Top loading battery can be changed without tools.
- Pure analog signal is passed when pedal is bypassed.
- Dual color status LED for effect ON/OFF, battery check and tempo display is included.
- It contains the memory function, when under the mode of Mod Delay or Chorus+Delay.
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Output Impedance: 1 Kohm
- Power Supply: DC 9V Battery 6F22 or AC Adapter. (not included)
- Dimensions: 153(L)*65(H)*92(W) mm
- Weight: 400g (approx.)