OTC-1G is a pure analog monophonic octave generator exclusively designed for guitarists who need the wide range of sound.
- Generates monophonic octave down and up
- Optimized for guitar
- The left foot switch can be assigned to turn ON/OFF either the octave down or the octave up
- Tone control pot (inside) for the octave down
- Gain control pot (inside) for the octave up
- Input level indicator to adjust the input level for the octave down
- Additional wired direct output for two-amplifier configuration
- Analog circuitries
- Uses legendary JRC4558 chips on audio paths
- True bypass
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...