Seraphim Stereo Shimmer combines the Wet Reverb with our celebrated shimmer effect, taking the "choir of angels" sound to a whole new level! Simple, versatile controls allow you to quickly dial in your ideal celestial sound.
Even better—you can switch on-the-fly between shimmer and reverb-only with a long-press of the footswitch. It's like two pedals in one! Kick in the shimmer only when you need it—to add a little sparkle, or for a full keyboard pad effect.
A long press of the footswitch is just like setting the Shim knob to 0, and a second long press sets it back to the knob position. This results in a seamless transition between shimmer and reverb-only with no break in the effect.
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Controls for Effect Mix, Reverb Depth and Shimmer Level
- Changeable with Pedal Customizer software for PC and Mac
- Access 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via ExP accessory (sold separately)
- Buffered bypass (optional true bypass available) with soft-switching
- Mix knob can go to 100% effect signal
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Made in Orange County, California USA