The Echelon Mono Echo perfectly blends the warm analog sound of a tape echo with the precision of a tap tempo delay. Simple, versatile controls allow you to quickly dial in the perfect sound.
Bypass and Tap Tempo combine seamlessly on a single footswitch, maintaining a compact form-factor. Cross-fading Time Change™ allows tempo changes in real-time without audio artifacts (no muting, zipper noise or pitch change).
- Tap tempo with intuitive tap divide
- 1 second maximum delay time
- Optional true-bypass available (+$20)
- Trails or normal bypass
- Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Made in USA—designed and manufactured in Orange County, California
- (2014-10-08) Neunaber Echelon Mono Echo by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-12-19) Elements Collection | Echelon Echo Demo by Neunaber Technology
- (2015-01-13) Elements Collection | Echelon Echo, In-Depth by Neunaber Technology
- (2015-01-28) Elements Collection | Seraphim Shimmer + Echelon Echo by Neunaber Technology