The micro pitch-transposition chorusing of the Chroma™, now in stereo! But that's not all...
The Chroma™ Stereo Chorus adds a ? knob for Regeneration control and has expression pedal inputs for both Mix and Width. And using Pedal Customizer™ software, your pedal will be future-proof. You will be able to update, customize, or completely change your pedal's effect. Pedal Customizer™ works by reprogramming your pedal to one of several different programs:
- to change the function of the ? knob (from Regeneration to Tone, for example)
- to even change your pedal to a completely different effect, allowing you to audition other Neunaber Technology effects as they are developed
Initially, Pedal Customizer™ will be limited to a few variations of programs, but we intend to extend these to a full library of programs in the months and years to come. Pedal Customizer™ will be free to download and use for all time.
- Stereo input and output
- Mix, Width, and Regeneration (?) controls
- Pedal Customizer™ software for PC and Mac
- Expression inputs for Mix and Width
- Buffered bypass
- Small footprint
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- (2011-09-17) Neunaber STEREO Chroma Chorus (pt 1) by Eliguitar1
- (2011-09-17) Neunaber STEREO Chroma Chorus (pt 2) by Eliguitar1
- (2012-01-23) neunaber technology chroma stereo chorus by Tim Calloway
- (2014-10-01) Chroma Stereo Chorus v2 Demo by Neunaber Technology
- (2015-01-06) Chroma Stereo Chorus Demo by Neunaber Technology