Thanks to the highest selection of components, the VT comp is the closest device to a studio compressor you will find in a pedal. ?Transparent and music sounding at each setting, it enhances executive details that would otherwise be lost. ?From an exquisite support in clean or slightly distorted solos to an extreme squash for tight and groovy rhythm parts. ?The VT comp provides the best of auto-gain adjustment for the guitarist. ?Optical circuitry is inspired to the most famous studio rack.
Features and technical details:
- Selected electronic components
- True bypass
- Full analog
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4" on the sides
- Three knobs allow compression level, attack time and volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on
- No click /pop at effect activation
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 7.5 V.
- The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Recommended power supply Nemphasis Oktopus
- Power consumption 20 mA (max)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery)