The Tentacles power supply comes from the need to have a compact, robust and reliable pedalboard power supply. The output voltage is 9.6 VDC* that makes the Tentacles power supply suitable to powering all effects pedals that running at 9 VDC.
The Tentacles has 2 groups of outputs galvanically isolated with four connections for each group.
Due to the separation of the grounds and to the use of quality electronic components, the noise floor is considerably reduced.
The rugged construction allows the Tentacles to deliver maximum power without fluctuations of the voltage supplied.
* The common 9V battery (6LR61) used in effects pedals, if fully charged, provide a voltage of 9.6VDC.
Features and technical details
- Power supply: 230V +10% -5% 50/60Hz. Protection against short circuit. (EU Model)
- Power consumption: 10VA at full load.
- Output voltages:
- GR_1 -> 9.6 VDC 400mA
- GR_2 -> 9.6 VDC 400mA
- Outputs protected against accidental short circuit.
- Dimensions (mm): L:143 W:82 H:53
- Weight (Kg): 0.75
- Environmental Conditions: 10 to 40 ° C, 30-90% RH non-condensing.