Very sensitive to the touch, the Smoking Bass maintains the natural tone of the instrument is to be used for a light tube like harmonic saturation or the most extreme distortion. The Smoking Bass will always be dynamic, musical, transparent and with a unique definition on the low frequencies!
The pedal to turn on and never switch off...
Features and technical details:
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components
- True bypass
- Full analog
- Jack input /output 6.3 mm 1/4" on the sides
- Four controls allow adjustment of gain, tone (bass and treble) and volume. LED indicates the effect is on
- The LED indicates the effect is on.If the supplied voltage is less than 7.5V the LED does not light up.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 8V.
- The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Recommended power supply Nemphasis Oktopus
- Power consumption 15 mA (max)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery)