"This goes to 20 ..." The natural extension of the guitar volume knob.
Silver Box MTS offers up to 22 dB of clean boost, a natural overdrive respectful of all executive nuances and a highly musical EQ. Moreover all that, it keeps the instrument tone colour unaltered.
From clean and bright sounds to highly dynamic crunch tones and from robust full-spectrum sounds to tones that strongly cut through the mix, Silver Box provides an "in your face" sound full of character and presence.
The perfect multi-tool for the professional musician.
Silver Box MTS comes from the collaboration between Nemphasis and musician/session player/producer/friend Marco Tafelli.
Features and technical details:
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components
- True bypass
- Full analog
- Jack input /output 6.3 mm 1/4" on the sides
- Four controls allow adjustment of gain, tone (bass and treble) and volume. LED indicates the effect is on
- No click /pop at effect activation
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit.
- Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 7V.
- The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Recommended power supply Nemphasis Oktopus
- Power consumption 10 mA (max)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery)