No roar has never been more expressive. The Muff provides the characteristic Muff distortion type, while maintaining touch and playing style unaltered. Ideal for use on the amplifier clean channel, it produces a rich and full bodied distortion. The FAT MODE, internally selectable, adds a pronounced response on mid-low frequencies, perfect for big and sustained lead sounds, with expressiveness and musicality guaranteed by an excellent dynamic response. The lowest background noise helps to create a unique sound experience.
Features and technical details:
- Selected electronic components
- True bypass
- Full analog
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4" on the sides
- Three knobs allow sustain level, tone and volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on
- No click /pop at effect activation
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 6.5 V.
- The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Recommended power supply Nemphasis Oktopus
- Power consumption 10 mA (max)
- Dimensions (mm): 72 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery)