By turning on this distortion pedal this is the sound you always wanted to hear. The Dark Lady works in HI-GAIN area, aggressive and determined. The highly selected components guarantee a dynamic and musical response to any type of guitar and guitarist. The selector "voice" allows you to select two distinct hard-clipping stages: sprained hot and slightly compressed distortion or aggressive with large harmonic content, all that with the lowest imaginable background noise.
Features and technical details:
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components
- True bypass
- Full analog
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4" on the sides
- Double-clipping stage for two distinct tones selectable by front switch
- Three knobs allow gain, tone and volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on
- No click /pop at effect activation
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
- For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 7.5 V.
- The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Recommended power supply Nemphasis Oktopus
- Power consumption 10 mA (max)
- Dimensions (mm): 75 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery)