The N-audio tube Di box is a compact device which incorporates the abilities of a DI box, but broadens them to a useful preamp. N-audio tube Di box is based on two tubes and an output transformer with two independent secondary coils. Thanks to this transformer, this tube preamp-Di box has two independent galvanically separated line balanced outputs.
This device is designed to be used both for studio recordings and on stage. Thanks to its simplicity, great flexibility and brilliant tone, N-audio tube preamp-Di box is a great solution for every musician, who is looking for tube coloration and enrichment of their tone.
- Input impedance: 1 Meg
- Link output
- Outputs: 2 independent galvanic isolated balanced outputs: XLR and Jack
- GND Lift: Independent XLR and Jack GND Lift
- Output impedance: XLR: 150 ohm, Jack: 600 ohm
- Total Gain (bass and treble at middle position) : 18dB
- Bass control: +15dB boost, -10dB cut @ 60Hz
- Treble control: + 18dB boost, -18dB cut @ 5kHz
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 30kHZ (-2dB)
- Tubes: 1x Premium JJ ECC803S Gold plated, 1x Premium JJ ECC802S Gold plated
- Mains power consumption: 42W
- Available in two versions: for 220V (Europe) or 110V (US) power supply
- Dimensions: 170 ? 170 ? 50 mm
- Weight: 1.9kg