The ‘Napalm Snowball' evokes crazy noises from your effects pedals. Delays repeat infinitely, Distortions generate synth like drones and tones, Phasers and Flanger swoosh swoop and saw like alien spaceships and deep-sea monsters. Different pedals (or combination of pedals) react differently, Twiddle the knobs on your pedals to alter & control the chaos, the options are endless.
- Plug your guitar (or output of previous effect) into the ‘in' of the ‘Napalm Snowball',
- Plug your amp (or input of your next effect) into the ‘out' of the ‘Napalm Snowball',
- Plug the input of your effect/s into the ‘2 Fx' of the ‘Napalm Snowball',
- Plug the output of your effect/s into the ‘From Fx' of the ‘Napalm Snowball'
- The Feedback knob controls the amount of the effect/s ‘output' is sent back to it's 'input'.
- The result ranges from subtlety enhancing the effect, right up to a tumbling cacophony of noise
- When the White LED is illuminated the signal goes through the effects (loop) & when the LED is inactive your effects are true bypassed