The ‘Napalm M.O.M' evokes crazy noises from your effects pedals; Delays repeat infinitely, Distortions generate synth like drones & tones, Phasers & Flangers swoosh & swoop like alien spaceships & deep-sea monsters. Different pedals (or combination of pedals) react differently, Twiddle the knobs on your pedals to alter & control the chaos, the options are endless.
- Plug your guitar (or output of previous effect) into the ‘in' of the ‘Napalm M.O.M',
- Plug your amp (or input of your next effect) into the ‘out' of the ‘Napalm M.O.M',
- Plug the input of your effect/s into the ‘2 Fx' of the ‘Napalm M.O.M',
- Plug the output of your effect/s into the ‘From Fx' of the ‘Napalm M.O.M'.
- The Feedback knob controls the amount of the effect/s ‘output' is sent back to its 'input'.
- The result ranges from subtlety enhancing the effect, right up to a tumbling cacophony of noise
- The ‘Volume Knob' is a passive volume cut to tame the beast.
- The footswitches operate the feedback loop and the Rainbow LED. When the Rainbow LED is illuminated the feedback loop is engaged.
- The footswitch on the left is latching and on the right is momentary.