The ‘Napalm Kill 2 Tune' splits your signal, sending it to your tuner and your amp/effects. The footswitch ‘kills' (mutes) your signal, enabling silent tuning.
- Plug your guitar (or output of previous effect) into the ‘in' of the ‘Napalm Kill 2 Tune',
- Plug your amp (or input of your next effect) into the ‘out' of the ‘Napalm Kill 2 Tune',
- Plug your tuner into the ‘tune' jack on the ‘Napalm Kill 2 Tune'
- When the Red LED is illuminated the signal is ‘killed' (muted),
- When the LED is inactive the signal passes through the ‘out',
- The signal always passes to your tuner (so u can tune in silence or not)
No forum threads about this effect yet.