Nady TTV-2 Dual Tube Tremolo Vibrato
Submitted on May 4, 2005
- adjusts to overall signal output output level
- adjusts the speed of modulation for the Vibrato or Tremolo. As the RATE knob is turned from the counter-clockwise (minimum) position to the clockwise (maximum) position, the rate of modulation will increase.
- adjusts the amount of Vibrato or Tremolo that will effect your signal. As the INTENSITY knob is turned from the counterclockwise (minimum) position to the clockwise (maximum) position, the amount of the effect will increase.
- selects the type of effect desired.
- When the TTV-2 is in Vibrato mode, the VIBE switch will select between 3 different types of Vibrato sounds which mimic 3 different classic organ vibratos. This switch has no function when the unit is in Tremolo mode.
- Dual vacuum tubes design for the warmest, richest, and most natural sounding tremolo and vibrato sounds available
- Rate/Intensity controls offer widest range possible of tremolo effects
- Choice of three types of note-bending vibratos which mimic Leslie, Wurlitzer, Hammond and other classic organ vibratos
- Output control offers considerable boost and a powerful tone
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- OUTPUT LEVEL (max, nominal)
- 0dBv / -10dBv
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
- 10K min - 70K max
- INPUT LEVEL (max, nominal)
- -30dBv / >+20dBv
- INPUT IMPEDANCE
- AUDIO RESPONSE (controls adjusted)
- 50Hz-16kHz @ +/-3dB
- S/N RATIO
- NOISE FLOOR
- AC/AC ADAPTER
- Tube Type
- (2x) 12AX7A
- 5.5â€ x 5.7â€ x 1.5â€ (14 x 14.5 x 3.75 cm)
- 2.6 lbs (1.8 Kg)
- manual (Nady)
low frequency oscillator lfo-controlled fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal vibrato vibrate vibe modulation modulate time-based lfo tremolo trem volume/amplification