- adjusts the overall signal output level.
- adjusts the amount of distortion. Itâ€™s able to drive the tube with over 70dB of gain. The distortion input gain can also be adjusted using the DRIVE GAIN switch.
- Drive Gain
- selects the boost of the input gain and amount of overall distortion.
- HIGH: +22dB
- MED: +10dB
- LOW: 0dB
- adjusts the treble frequencies of the signal post distortion. It boosts/cuts by +/- 15dB @ 10KHz from mid position (12:00).
- High End
- boosts/cuts the brightness/treble (10KHz) of the tone post distortion.
- HIGH: +5dB
- MED: 0dB
- LOW: â€“10dB
- adjusts the low/mid tones of the signal post distortion. It boosts/cuts by +/-15dB @ 100Hz from mid position (12:00).
- Mid Boost
- boosts the midrange frequencies (270Hz-700Hz)of the signal for a fatter sound.
- HIGH: +12dB
- MED: +6dB
- LOW: 0dB
- adjusts the hi-treble frequencies of the signal. It boosts/cuts by +/-5 dB from mid position (12:00).
Nady's original TD-1 tube overdrive was marketed in the mid 1980's and was one of the earliest tube distortion pedals. Combining classic tube overdrive warmth and tonality with the latest advanced EQ and Tone control options, the new updated TD-1 is capable of delivering almost any sound. Its rich harmonics, unlimited tonal range, and unequalled definition make any amp sound great.
- Real tube tone from the classic 12AX7A twin triode tube - each carefully selected for optimum tonality and absence of noise, microphonics, and other artifacts that can detract from your sound
- State-of-the-art 3-stage variable tube drive design for widest range of overdrive options, from mild growl and crunch to singing sustain and controlled feedback
- Advanced EQ section carefully designed for all contemporary styles - blues, jazz, country, R & B, and all types of rock - with specially tailored high and mid-low 3-stage variable shelving and boosting options, plus a variable presence control for the ultimate tone-shaping possibilities
- Compact enough for a pedal board
- Rugged 14-gauge steel housing and heavy-duty bypass footswitch for years of trouble-free performance
- OUTPUT LEVEL (max, nominal)
- 0dBv / -10dBv
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
- INPUT LEVEL (max, nominal)
- -30dBv / >+20dBv
- INPUT IMPEDANCE
- AUDIO RESPONSE (controls adjusted)
- 50Hz-16kHz @ +/-3dB
- S/N RATIO
- NOISE FLOOR
- AC/AC ADAPTER
- Tube Type
- 5.5â€ x 5.7â€ x 1.5â€ (14 x 14.5 x 3.75 cm)
- 2.4 lbs