- Switches a signal between two different targets (e.g., amp A or B)
- Directs a signal to two targets simultaneously. Switches between one of two different source signals sent to one target.
- Barely audible low switching noise
- Combines two source signals in parallel switched between two different targets
- Combines two source signals in parallel directed to two targets simultaneously. No bleed-through between channels.
- LEDs indicate all signal routing selected
- Unplugging from jacks labeled “PARALLEL” turns off 9V battery
No forum threads about this effect yet.