- Classic A/B Drive
- adjusts the tube simulator for clean to high distortion overdrive, similar to when the output stage of a tube amp is being pushed. Turn clockwise for increasing both distortion and sustain.
- controls the output level when the effect is on. It does not affect any of the tonal characteristics.
- controls the overall tone. Turn clockwise for added treble, counterclockwise for more bass.
100% Analog circuitry offers rich, warm overdrive sounds which emulate the power amp output stage distortion of different classic guitar amps in a handy foot pedal
Class A/B Drive knob controls the amount of odd harmonic class A/B power amp output stage distortion and together with the specially designed, musical Tone control enables an endless variety of tonal possibilities from ultra clean to crushing distortion and at any Level control setting
- Input Impedance
- 1 M â„¦
- Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 K â„¦
- Recommended Load Impedance
- >10 Kâ„¦
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted)
- -95 dBu typical
- LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- 9V DC
- Battery Life
- 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
- 5.88" x 3.88" x 2.1"
- Weight (w/o battery)
- 0.85 lbs