- adjusts the center frequency to which the effect is applied. Turn clockwise for raising the frequency range affected.
- adjusts the rate of the flanging. Turn clockwise for speeding up the flanging effect.
- adjusts the sweep depth. Turn clockwise for deepening the effect. Note: the Manual knob has no function when this knob is turned completely clockwise.
- knob adjusts the amount of the resonance (feedback). Turn clockwise for increasing the emphasis and characteristic effect of the flanger sound.
Updated classic flanger design produces thickest stereo flanging available
Versatile Manual, Rate, Depth, and Resonance controls allow wide selection of swirling with incredible depth and intensity
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 1 M â„¦
- Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 K â„¦
- Recommended Load Impedance
- >10 Kâ„¦
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted)
- -90 dBu typical
- Delay Time
- 0.3mS - 14.5mS
- LFO Speed
- LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- 9V DC
- Battery Life
- 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
- 5.88" x 3.88" x 2.1"
- Weight (w/o battery)
- 0.90 lbs
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...