The Uberdriver is a clone of the Coloursound Overdriver boost/overdrive pedal. Ideal for sweet coloured tones, fuzzing up, boosting or managing your gain staging if your amp has limited volume controls.
I have also had success using this as an outboard effect for mixing, used in combination with a Re-Amp device you can scuzz up drums or give presence and light distortion to vocals.
Uses WIMA caps, carbon film resistors, Alpha pots and first rate foot stomp from Small Bear.
- Colorsound Power Boost
- Colorsound Overdriver (same as Power Boost)
- Colorsound Power Boost (Castledine Reissue)
- Absolutely Analog Fist
- Balls Powerful Booster
- Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest
- Buffalo FX 18V Power Booster
- Electronic Orange Banana Boost - Vintage Power-Booster Clone
- GeekMacDaddy Geek Driver
- Gunn Overdriver (old copy from New Zealand)
- Hiwatt Power Boost
- Little Lord Electronics The Hairy Arsehole
- Manlay Sound Pro Boost
- Monsterpiece Fuzz C.O.D.
- Paul Trombetta CSO
- Paul Trombetta Kush Overdrive
- Plan-9 Power Driver Si
- Prescription Electronics Rx Overdriver
- Razorback Pedals P.B. Black
- Smitty Pedals SmittyDriver
- Stephen Douglas Design White Knight
- ThroBak Overdrive Boost
- Vick Audio Overdriver
- VintageFX Colordrive
- VintageFX Colordrive-2