My Dad Is Iggy
Authentic, analog warm, tubey overdrive for guitar.
This version of the Texas Blues is Germanium based for a warmer blues sound and the maximum Output gain is +21dB.
Thanks to Luca Zaverini to develop this pedal with me.
- Volume: controls the output volume
- Tone: bass and high control
- Drive: amount of overdrive
Features & specifications:
- Input impedance: 500 kohms.
- Output impedance: 10 kohms.
- Maximum Output Gain: +21 dB
- Runs on a 9V battery (not included) or 9V center negative power supply wall wart. Power from the internal 9-volt battery is activated by plugging into the INPUT jack. The input cable should be removed when the unit is not in use to avoid running down the battery.
- Aluminium case
- Compact, pedalboard friendly size
- True bypass switching with LED
- Hand built in the UK with quality components
- 1-year warranty
- Width: 65mm (2.5")
- Height: 110mm (4.5")
- Depth: 50mm (2")