My Dad Is Iggy
Analog warm, tubeish overdrive/fuzz for guitar.
It has 2 switchable modes
- a) warm fuzzy overdrive
- b) lots of fuzzy harmonics and more gain in the bottom end!
- Volume: controls the output volume
- Tone: bass and high control
- Drive: amount of overdrive
- Mode switch: a-b
Features & specifications:
- True bypass switching with LED
- Input impedance: 500 kOhms.
- Output impedance: 10 kOhms.
- Maximum Output Gain: +24 dB
- Runs with 9V center negative power supply wall wart.
- Aluminium case
- Compact, pedalboard friendly size
- Width: 65mm (2.5")
- Height: 110mm (4.5")
- Depth: 50mm (2")
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...