The MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe is powered by pure analog bucket-brigade technology, serving up shimmering, liquid chorus and swooshing, metallic flanger effects while preserving the punch and fundamental of your low end.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe features top-mounted Flanger and X-Over buttons with LED status indicators. In X-Over Mode, modulation in low frequencies is decreased at 100Hz—perfect for playing upper register chords, melodies and fills while keeping the low end in tune. With Bass and Treble controls you can cut or boost lows and highs and shape the tonal character of the effect. For a wide stereo sound, select the TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) Stereo Hardwire Bypass Mode via an internal switch. In this mode, you can use a TRS to TS (tip-sleeve) Y-splitter cable to send the effect signal to two different amplifiers, allowing the modulation to move from left to right.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe joins the ranks of award-winning pedals in the MXR Bass Innovations line, each designed by bass players for bass players.
- (2013-01-10) MXR M83 BASS CHORUS DELUXE by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2013-01-25) NAMM '13 - Dunlop Fuzz Face Minis, MXR Talk Box, Bass Overdrive, and Bass Chorus Deluxe by Premier Guitar
- (2013-01-27) MXR Bass Overdrive & Bass Chorus Deluxe [NAMM 2013] by BassPlayerMag
- (2013-01-27) MXR Bass Overdrive & Bass Chorus Deluxe [NAMM 2013] by MusicPlayerNetwork
- (2013-01-31) MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe and Bass Overdrive pedal previews by BassPlayerMag
- (2013-03-19) MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe by Jim Dunlop
- (2013-04-03) MXR - M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe Demo at GAK by GAK
- (2013-10-27) MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe by Jim Dunlop
- (2013-11-28) TEST: MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe i Bass Fuzz Deluxe by InfoMusic
- (2015-02-16) Dunlop MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe by JamStageCz
- (2015-03-25) MXR M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe MXR M83 Bass Chorus DeluxeDemo Review by GAK
- (2016-06-14) All About The Bass - Boss CEB-3 & MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe by AndertonsMusic