- Phantom Power
Finally, all the essentials in one tough little box, You need a serious D.I. for playing live and laying down killer tracks. You've got to have a preamp and finely tuned EQ to add punch to your tones. And you definitely can't do without some rich, custom distortion. This one-of-a-kind pedal gives you the whole deal in a bomb-proof enclosure that will survive even the most out of control gigs-and players.
Built with the highest quality components, the M-80 can give you eve everything from warmth and transparency to a volcanic roar, without making you scroll through menu screens or an indecipherable manual. Engage the color switch for some sweet preset EQ, then tweak your tone with three band control. Dial in your ideal distortion with the gain knob and blend just the right amount into your clean signal, then kick it on and off at will. The adjustable noise gate pours on the sustain and cuts out hum and hiss. With XLR and parallel 1/4" outputs and a phantom power switch, you'll never have a problem delivering your choice new tones.
Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
Controls: Effect Footswitch toggles Effects on/Bypass (red LED Indicates on) Distortion Footswitch toggles Distortion channel in/out (Distortion LED indicates Distortion level active) Bass/Mid/Treb EQ knobs allow Clean and Distortion tone fine-tuning Color switch activates a pre-set EQ optimized for bass Clean Volume knob adjusts output level of Clean channel (Effect footswitch on and Distortion footswitch off)
The following knobs are only active when Distortion channel is selected:
- Distortion Volume knob adjusts overall output level
- Blend knob controls the mix between distorted/clean signal
- Gate Trigger knob sets the noise floor threshold, or sensitivity, of the Noise Gate
- Gate switch selects Noise Gate In/Out
- Gain knob sets distortion level
- Phantom/Ground switch selects between Direct Output Ground Lift (switch up) and Phantom Power (switch depressed)
- 5" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- (2009-06-04) MXR M80 Bass Distortion + Demo Video by Jim Dunlop
- (2009-09-24) MXR Bass D.I.+ Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2010-11-02) FPE-TV Aram Bedrosian MXR M80 Bass D.I. + Demo by FPE-TV
- (2011-03-24) Dunlop MXR M-80 And The Button You'll Never Turn Off by GearWire
- (2012-02-14) Dunlop MXR M80 Bass D.I. by JamStageCz
- (2013-06-30) MXR ?????? Bass M80 by BuzzbeeTV
- (2016-01-06) MXR / M80 Bass D.I.+?????????????THE??? by digimartnet