Guitar Center exclusive.
MXR rolls out the CL1 classic overdrive pedal, delivering massive driving tone for a price that anyone can afford. Housed in an indestructible die-cast housing, and using quality materials, the MXR CL1 classic overdrive effect pedal is sure to become an instant favorite, that can stand up to the toughest gigging elements.
The CL1's Tone control makes sound shaping simple. Use the MXR pedal's control to shape your sound to your liking. With this tone control, you can achieve a wide range of sounds, including Texas blues, thrash metal leads, and modern rock flair. The output and gain controls provide ultimate control for any tone at any volume. The MXR effect pedal adds sustain and gain without coloring your guitar or amp's tone. The output dial controls the overall effect volume (inactive in bypass mode). The gain dial controls overall amount of distortion. The footswitch toggles effect on or in bypass mode (red LED indicates on).
- Tone control
- Gain control
- Output dial
- LED indicator
- Rugged die-cast housing
- Input impedance: 1megOhm
- Output impedance: <7.5kOhm
- Signal to noise: >87dB A weighted (Vref 1V RMS)
- Tone control: +/- 8dB @2.7 kHz
- Gain control: 25 dB range @ 1 kHz
- Power supply: 9 VDC, 4mA
Inside there's a switch that switches between the Classic OD (GT-OD) or ZW-44 circuits.
- (2011-09-03) MXR M66-TEST by showzi666
- (2011-09-03) MXR M66-TS9 by showzi666
- (2011-09-03) MXR M66-TS808 by showzi666
- (2011-10-14) MXR Classic Overdrive (CL1) with Les Paul Part 1 by roknfnrol
- (2011-10-14) MXR Classic Overdrive (CL1) with Les Paul Part 2 by roknfnrol
- (2012-03-25) MXR Classic Overdrive GC exclusive guitar effects pedal demo with Semi-Hollowbody Gibson by Gearmanndude
- (2014-02-15) MXR Classic Overdrive With Splawn Nitro by FastRedPonyCar