MXR by Dunlop
Classic Compression in a Convenient Size
The MXR Dyna Comp Mini compressor effects pedal is the most convenient take on one of the most iconic comp pedals in history. The Dyna Comp's squash is legendary, and now you can get that same tone in a pedal that takes up nearly half the pedalboard real estate as the original. The Dyna Comp Mini's "metal can" CA3080 IC chip is the same as found in vintage Dyna Comps, offering a transparent tone with low noise. And you'll find an attack button to select between a slower or faster feel.
Compressor pedals are required gear for modern guitarists. The sustain and clarity they bring to your tone makes them must-haves. Luckily, the MXR Dyna Comp Mini compressor effects pedal comes in at nearly half the size of a standard MXR Dyna Comp. That means that no matter how cramped your pedalboard is, there is almost certainly room to fit this tone-enhancing machine. It is simply the most convenient MXR Dyna Comp yet.
"Metal can" CA3080 IC
When the original Dyna Comp pedals were released, they quickly found their way onto thousands of records and even more stages around the world. They offered the ability to enhance your guitar rig's natural tone without having to utilize overdrive. The MXR Dyna Comp Mini compressor effects pedal has been carefully engineered to offer the same transparent squash as the sought-after script-logo pedals of the 1970s. That's due in large part to their rare "metal can" CA3080 IC chips. And you'll love the pedal's low noise operation.
If there is one option Dyna Comp fans have wished for over the years, its to add a bit more of a natural attack to the pedal's character. With the addition of the MXR Dyna Comp Mini compressor effects pedal's Attack button, that's just what you get. Leaving the button disengaged accesses the classic squish and sustain that has made these red pedals famous. Push it in and you'll enjoy an attack that allows your picking dynamics to come through a bit better. With a more natural attack, the vintage-correct IC, and it's compact dimensions, the MXR Dyna Comp Mini is sure to find its way many Sweetwater guitarists' boards.
- Dyna Comp compressor with a miniature size
- Standard control layout of Sustain and output
- Attack button chooses between a fast and slower attack
- "Metal can" CA3080 IC chip sounds transparent and lowers the noise floor
- (2017-01-20) NAMM '17 - Way Huge | MXR Conquistador, Russian Pickle, Dyna Comp Mini & Il Diavolo Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2017-01-24) NAMM 2017 - Way Huge Russian Pickle & Conquistador, MXR Dynacomp Mini and Il Diavolo by guitarworld
- (2017-01-25) MXR Mini Dyna Comp and Il Diavolo Overdrive at NAMM 2017 by reverbmarket
- (2017-04-03) AVAILABLE NOW: The Dyna Comp Mini Compressor combines classic tone and modern convenience in a housing that's nearly half the size of the original. Thanks to its rare CA3080 metal can integrated circuit, this pedal yields quieter operation, greater transp by Jim Dunlop
- (2017-04-03) MXR DYNA COMP MINI COMPRESSOR by Jim Dunlop
- (2017-04-11) MXR Dyna Comp Mini M291 by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2017-04-12) All the mojo of a real script Dyna Comp, distilled into a mini pedal with a new Attack switch. http://proguitarshop.com/mxr-m291-dyna-comp-mini.html by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2017-05-01) MXR Dyna Comp Mini and Il Diavolo out now. Head over to www.jimdunlop.com and find out more about our products. by Jim Dunlop
- (2017-05-03) NEW 2017 | MXR Dyna Comp Mini + Il Diavolo Overdrive by Jim Dunlop
- (2017-05-18) MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini Compression Pedal Demo by Nevada Music UK
- (2017-07-18) MXR Dynacomp Demo by Evening/Morning Guitars