The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in a mini housing with about half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal.
The 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 modeâ€™s subtle two-stage phasing and the Phase 90 modeâ€™s more pronounced four-stage phasing, while the â€œScriptâ€ switch toggles between two phasing styles.
The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing by default, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh.
Engaging the Script switch removes feedback for a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity. The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect.
- Combines MXRâ€™s most iconic phase circuits in a single mini housing
- About half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal
- 45/90 switch toggles between Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits
- Script removes feedback for a subtler vintage sound
- ECB003 9-volt adapter included
- (2016-10-04) MXR Mini Phase 95 Phaser Pedal Demo by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-10-05) MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini - Sound sample by Eko
- (2016-10-11) MXR M-290 Phase 95 Mini by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2016-10-19) MXR Phase 95 by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-10-31) MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-11-01) MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2016-11-01) MXR Phase 95 by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-11-02) MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini Phaser Pedal by reverbmarket
- (2016-11-03) MXR Phase 95 by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-11-20) MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2016-11-28) MXR M290 Phase 95 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal by MusicToyz
- (2016-12-05) MXR Phase 95 Pedal by guitarworld
- (2016-12-30) MXR Mini Phase 95 - Review by MusikmesseTV
- (2017-01-15) MXR ??? Phase 95 M290 by BuzzbeeTV
- (2017-04-11) MXR M290 Phase 95 Guitar Effects Pedal by GuitarCenterTV