The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in a mini housing with about half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal.
The 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 modeâ€™s subtle two-stage phasing and the Phase 90 modeâ€™s more pronounced four-stage phasing, while the â€œScriptâ€ switch toggles between two phasing styles.
The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing by default, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh.
Engaging the Script switch removes feedback for a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity. The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect.
- Combines MXRâ€™s most iconic phase circuits in a single mini housing
- About half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal
- 45/90 switch toggles between Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits
- Script removes feedback for a subtler vintage sound
- ECB003 9-volt adapter included